Crysdue 925 Sterling Silver CZ Long Tassel Chain Dangle Earrings for Women Girls Wedding Dangling Drop Earrings Bridal Earrings Jewelry Gifts

$17.99

  • 【Gift】It will be an ideal gift for your girlfriend,bride,bridesmaids,wife, fiancee, daughter, mother, sister, niece,your special someone or yourself.A perfect present for Christmas, Valentines Day, Mothers’Day, Anniversary, Thanksgiving Day, Wedding, New Year’s Eve and Birthday to express your love. Suitable for daily wear, ball,meeting,dating,party,anniversary, prom, graduation, birthday, Cocktail, Pageants or any special occasions.
  • 【Service】make every customer enjoy the best shopping experience is our service principle. Gift-wrap available➔Fast delivery➔ High Quality Guarantee➔Prompt Email Service. Successful realization of worry-free shopping!
  • 【Design】The Chandelier Dangle drop Earrings with simple long silver tassel and pearl. Whether it is for daily wear or attending a party, these earrings can make you captivating and elegant, beautiful and attractive.
  • 【Material】These leaves dangle earrings are made of high-quality cubic zirconia ,Simulated Pearl and S925 sterling silver, nickel free and hypoallergenic. Sensitive ears can also wear these earrings with confidence.
  • 【Size】The length of the earring is about 2.9 in(7.5 cm). The weight is about 2.05 g/pair. The long tassel makes the earrings looks very beautiful. It’s textured but not heavy, comfortable to wear all day.

BUY

Sold:259 Wished: 79 Followed: 57

Description

We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.


Crysdue

❤Inspiration
Crysdue devoted to design and produce the most suitable jewelry for you; we select the quality of raw materials, create fashionable accessories. We will pay more attention to the comfort and safety of wearing the product, while pursue innovation. We have always insisted on choosing materials that are harmless to the human body. Give you a comfortable wearing experience.

925 Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver is a valuable metal cherished throughout history for its beauty, durability, naturally aseptic and timelessness. And It is Hypoallergenic that is excellent choice for people with sensitive skin.

Real 925 sterling silver jewelry typically has certain marks on it to indicate its purity. These marks include “925”, “.925” or “S925”, it refers to the 92.5% content of pure silver in the metal, the other 7.5% usually consists of other metals, which does not change silver’s color but adds to its hardness. If these marks are not present, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s not sterling silver.

How to protect the 925 Sterling Silver
1*Put it in an air-tight bag if you not expect to wear for a long time.
2*Usually silver-dip will do a little harm to your jewelry, you could use the silver polishing cloth to wipe the smooth surface of silver jewelry.
3*The sterling silver jewelry should be stored separately to prevent the pieces from rubbing against each other, and cause tiny scratches.
4*Polishing cloths are an excellent choice for cleaning your sterling silver jewelry. They will remove the tarnish and dullness, keeping your sterling gift like new.

1 review for Crysdue 925 Sterling Silver CZ Long Tassel Chain Dangle Earrings for Women Girls Wedding Dangling Drop Earrings Bridal Earrings Jewelry Gifts

  1. sgrams

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for websites to earn advertising revenues by advertising and linking to Amazon.com